1stMOVER | Jobs
(Senior) Consultants / Management Consultant
1stMOVER is looking for reinforcement! You enjoy developing new, technology-based business units, startups or entire markets? You want to develop and implement innovative business concepts that make our consulting clients the first in new markets? Then apply with us now!
1stMOVER is a hands-on boutique consultancy that supports its clients as a strategy consultant and implementation partner for innovative business concepts in the areas of digital - new energies - high tech.
We are looking for three (Senior) Consultants (m/f/d) to support our team in consulting projects, customer development and business growth.
What you bring:
- Several years of experience in a management consulting firm with a high affinity for in-depth research, analysis and conceptual work
- Extensive experience in developing new, technology-based business units, startups or entire markets in the digital - new energy - high-tech sectors
- Experience in program and project management of x-functional teams
- Affinity for teamwork in multiple projects and fields of work simultaneously
- Interest & enthusiasm for innovation topics and startups
- Strong communication skills and confident demeanor
- Hands-on mentality and high level of initiative
- Entrepreneurial thinking and personal responsibility
- Completed studies
- At least 3 years (consultant) or 6 years (senior consultant) professional experience
What you do with us:
- Implementation of startup and trend scouting for large and medium-sized companies in defined market sectors and regions
- Design and implementation of startup accelerator programs for companies, ministries or economic development agencies
- M&A support for companies and investors from deal flow set-up to due diligences and participation
- Design and operation of Open Innovation Labs / Hubs for companies, ministries or economic development agencies for the development of entire ecosystems
- New Business Development for new products, product groups or entire business units from business planning to go-to-market and pre-sales support
- Prototyping & piloting for new, technology-based products, services and solutions in the areas of digital - new energies - high tech
- Strategic advisory and advisory board activities as a neutral sparring partner for strategic and entrepreneurial issues
What we offer you:
- A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies from interns to managing directors, a lot of creative freedom and a varied field of tasks
- Startup atmosphere in the co-working space STARTPLATZ, in Düsseldorf's Medienhafen, the heart of the startup and innovation scene in the Rhineland region
- Flexible trust-based working hours, possibility for temporary home office work
- Free drinks and discounted food
Then send us your documents right here! Please bundle your application documents in a PDF file.
Your direct contact
Our managing director Dr. Klemens Gaida will personally guide you through the application process.