1stMOVER | Jobs
Working Student (m/f/d) in Management Consultancy
1stMOVER is looking for reinforcement! Do you enjoy developing new, technology-based business areas, startups or entire markets? Do you want to help develop and implement innovative business concepts that make our consulting clients the first in new markets? Then apply with us now!
1stMOVER is a hands-on boutique consultancy that supports its clients as a strategy consultant and implementation partner for innovative business concepts in the areas of digital - new energies - high tech.
We are looking for three working students (m/f/d) to support our team in consulting projects and back office activities.
What you bring:
- Current studies in the field of business, engineering or computer science
- Initial professional experience as an intern or working student at management consultancies, innovation agencies or startups
- Interest & enthusiasm for innovation topics, startups and the development of new, technology-based business models
- Affinity for teamwork in several projects and fields of work at the same time
- Strong communication skills and confident demeanor
- Hands-on mentality and high level of initiative
- Entrepreneurial thinking and personal responsibility
What you do with us:
- Support for startup and trend scouting for large and medium-sized companies in defined market sectors and regions
- Support in the design and operation of startup accelerator programs for companies, ministries or economic development agencies
- Support in the design and operation of Open Innovation Labs / Hubs for companies, ministries or economic development agencies for the development of entire ecosystems
- Support in new business development for new products, product groups or entire business areas from business planning to go-to-market and pre-sales support
- Support in online as well as seminar and conference marketing
- Support with telephone and email inquiries in- and outbound
- Support with office and administrative tasks to ensure smooth day-to-day operations
What we offer you:
- Diverse, varied tasks and activities with a lot of creative freedom and initial assumption of responsibility according to individual interests and skills
- A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies from intern to managing director
- Exciting entry and promotion opportunities after graduation
- Startup atmosphere in the co-working space STARTPLATZ, in Düsseldorf's Medienhafen, the heart of the startup and innovation scene in the Rhineland region
- Flexible trust-based working hours, possibility for temporary home office work
- Free drinks and discounted food
Then send us your documents right here! Please bundle your application documents in a PDF file.
Your direct contact
Our managing director Dr. Klemens Gaida will personally guide you through the application process.