1stMOVER | Jobs
Backoffice Manager / Office Management
1stMOVER is looking for reinforcement! You are an organizational and communication talent in the office? You enjoy supporting your colleagues and keeping them happy? You stand for reliability and quality? Then apply with us now!
1stMOVER is a hands-on boutique consultancy that supports its clients as a strategy advisor and implementation partner for innovative business concepts in the areas of digital - new energies - high-tech.
We are looking for a Backoffice Manager (m/f/d) to support our team in consulting projects, client development and business growth.
What you bring:
- Several years of experience in the back office of a management consultancy or agency
- Affinity for teamwork in multiple projects and fields of work simultaneously
- Interest & enthusiasm for innovation topics and start-ups
- Strong communication skills and confident demeanor
- Hands-on mentality and high level of initiative
- Entrepreneurial thinking and personal responsibility
- Completed bachelor's degree or training as a management assistant for digitization management or similar.
- At least 3 years of professional experience
What you do with us:
- First point of contact for telephone and e-mail inquiries
- Management of all office processes for smooth day-to-day operations
- Application of instruments of commercial management and control
- Written and oral external communication
- Secretarial tasks and assistance to the management
- Coordination of freelance consultants and service providers
- Support of all employees with office & ICT infrastructure and administrative tasks
- Support in the preparation and documentation of contracts
- Support of marketing and sales
What we offer you:
- A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies from interns to managing directors, a lot of creative freedom and a varied field of tasks
- Startup atmosphere in the co-working space STARTPLATZ, in Düsseldorf's Medienhafen, the heart of the startup and innovation scene in the Rhineland region
- Flexible trust-based working hours, possibility for temporary home office work
- Free drinks and discounted food
Then send us your documents right here! Please bundle your application documents in a PDF file.
Your direct contact
Our managing director Dr. Klemens Gaida will personally guide you through the application process.